Greenhouse is a clean-sustainable alternative for Atlanta’s vibrant house music community. Greenhouse-nestled within the cozy confides of the city’s most beautiful green space of lush Dogwoods and sweeping hills, Piedmont Park-preserves quality deep house music to enjoy in an outdoor and family friendly environment, offered free to the public. Local sound masters; DJ BE, Cullen Cole, DJ Theo, DJ Stanzeff, Kathy Crawford and DJ Yusef play a harmonious soundtrack against the backdrop of family, food, and fun. A burst of renewable energy erupts in the park’s pavilion as crowds gather to dance in Mother Nature’s warm embrace. Prepare to experience the celebration of community, life, and nature through the transformative power of deep house music at Greenhouse.
Donate to ATL Greenhouse Today!
(Atlgreenhouse/Free Ur Soul/Secrets)
Piedmont Park, Atlanta’s “Common Ground” since 1904, is located approximately 2 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta. The park runs along 10th Street (a block west of 10th & Monroe Avenue to a block east of 10th & Piedmont Avenue) and Piedmont Avenue (12th & Piedmont to just before 15th & Piedmont) in midtown Atlanta. The park is open daily from 6:00 am until 11:00 pm.
How to get to Greenhouse:
Greenhouse will be held in the picnic pavilion area near the pool. For transportation information, please click here
Download a map of Piedmont Park here.
• Smoking of any type is prohibited.
• Grilling is allowed only in designated areas and only in grills provided. No portable grills or ground fires are allowed. Dowse hot coals.
• Glass containers are not allowed. Alcoholic beverages allowed only at permitted events.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times, unless in the off-leash area of the park (located north of the meadow, past the Park Drive underpass). Leash may not exceed 6 feet in length. Pick up and dispose of pet waste properly. Do not allow pets to urinate on trees, shrubs or flowers.
• Pets are not allowed in the lake, on tennis courts, on the ball fields or the playgrounds
• No bicycles or any wheeled devices, except wheelchairs or strollers, are allowed on the grass or on paths designed for pedestrians only.
• Skateboards, rollerblades and similar wheeled devices are not allowed on the stairways, steps, benches, curbs, walls, monuments or patios.
• Limited parking is available behind the Community Center.
• Automobile traffic is not permitted on interior park roads.
• Speed limit for any wheeled conveyance is 10 mph.
• Playgrounds are for children. Adults must be accompanied by children on the playgrounds.
• Littering and dumping are prohibited.
For general information, or to learn more about vending, etc., please submit your questions via one of the links below: